Letter of Invitation to Turkmenistan
To enter Turkmenistan all travelers are required to have a transit or tourist visa. The tourist visas are delivered on the basis of an issued visa support letter, also referred to as a Letter of Invitation. The LOI requires usually 7-10 working days to process.
With an approved LOI you can apply for your visa at a Turkmen embassy or consulate abroad, or obtain it directly upon arrival at the Turkmen land border at:
- Gaudan (Bajgiran/Mashad, Iran);
- Farab (Bukhara, Uzbekistan);
- Dashoguz (Shavat/Khiva, Uzbekistan);
- Kunya-Urgench (Khojeyli/Nukus, Uzbekistan);
- Sea port in Turkmenbashi;
- International airport in Ashgabat.
To get a letter of invitation to Turkmenistan, please do the following:
- Fill out Turkmenistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI) Form;
- Book any tour package;
- Email us a good quality scan of your passport;
- Email us a scan of a letter of employment
- Flight tickets itinerary or flight reservation form (required only if visa is to be obtained upon arrival).
The last decision about result of the letter of invitation depends on the Turkmenistan Migration Department
We accept bank transfer and the following methods of payment:
|Notice: A contract will be provided to you before paying for any service.
Please, write your contract number/date in your payment details.
If you have any questions give us a call or email us