Letter of Invitation to Uzbekistan
To get a letter of invitation to Uzbekistan (LOI), please do the following:
- Fill out Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI) Form;
- Email us a good quality scan of your passport
- Email us a scan of an employment letter (retirees and housewives don't need it)
Flight tickets itinerary or flight reservation form is required only if visa is to be obtained upon arrival at the International Airports of Uzbekistan.
Once we have received all above required documents and payment, we will submit your documents for approval by the Uzbek authorities. The approval period is about 3-5 working days.
Many travel agents "make" tourists to buy a tour package with a fixed itinerary. Our company doesn't "make" you do that.
Letter of invitation (LOI) without any extra services
The 2017 year's best price for Letter of invitation (LOI)
Reputation. We’re reliable, well known and people recommend us
24 hour customer service
Instant answers to your questions
Big and professional team
Payment on arrival
Providing free local SIM card
Providing free transfers
Price for the Uzbek Letter of Invitation (LOI) for January 2019:
- Children under 12 – half price!
- 10$ for each additional entry (double or triple entry visa)
- 100$ for visa extension up to 7 days - EXIT VISA
Free of charge if you purchase a tour package with tour operator GLOBAL CONNECT.
We accept bank transfer and the following methods of payment:
Notice: A contract will be provided to you before paying for any service. Please, write your contract number/date in your payment details.